Please proofread and check your work as any submissions with spelling errors will not be accepted. Maximum 1000 words.
1. By sending us your submission you understand and accept our terms of the agreement and give us the royalty-free right to publish your piece in our print book To The Girl Who Feels Broken as well as publish an edited, shortened version on our website.
2. User submissions remain the intellectual property of the individual user, but by submitting, you grant The TIREDGIRL Collective the sub-licensable right to reproduce, edit, publish, translate, distribute and display the submission.
3. We may edit for clarity, tone and length.
4. We do not tolerate slander or libelous statements, named persons, vulgar language or negative bias.
5. No payment will be made for submissions, or from sales of the book.
6. Because of the nature of the letters and poems, they will be published with only your first name, and no identity other than this will be shared as part of the book or digital version on our website.
7. The book is published through The TIREDGIRL Collective by Abernethy James ABN 87 142 087 780